Spice Pots Curry Cookbook Kit - 4 Spice Pots and a 150 Page Indian Cookbook
A great way to get started with Spice Pots and try the huge variety of recipes that we offer in our lovely cookbook. Our Spice Pots will be sure to become a store cupboard staple and make your midweek meal planning much easier with our simple meal ideas. If you know someone stuck at home, this is a great gift to cheer them up and keep them busy cooking some new dishes.
Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Heat: Mild, Medium & Hot
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, fennel, fenugreek, chilli.
- Goan Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, fennel, cloves, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom
- Korma Ingredients: coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, black pepper, cardamom
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, fenugreek, cardamom, ginger powder, garlic powder
- Sweet Spice Ingredients: coriander, cinnamon, fennel, ginger, caraway, cloves, nutmeg, all spice
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!
Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium blended spices for consistently good homemade curry every time. Using our clever shortcuts and simple recipes you'll be cooking crowd pleasing curries in no time!