Spice Pots Korma Curry Powder - Mild Heat - 40g
Spice Pots mild Korma curry powder is a perfectly blended dry Indian spice blend to make simple and easy curry recipes. We are on a mission to take the hassle out of making a curry and to get you consistent cooking results!
Our Korma blend is full of flavour and you can add a chilli if you like more heat in your curry. These are some of the quick and easy meals that you can make with our little Spice Pot. Our Korma curry powder is also great for doing easy slow cooker recipes and crock pot recipes as well as being great for making child friendly curry.
Save yourself having to buy 9 individual spices which can be tricky to find and take up lots of storage space in your cupboard our Spice Pots already contain the perfect spice blend and each tin has 8 servings, so you can cook for 1, make a dinner for 2 or wow a group of friends with your restaurant quality curry at home.
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Heat: Mild but very flavoursome
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Korma Ingredients: coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, black pepper and cardamom
- A low FODMAP curry powder
- Your store cupboard essential
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- 100% Recyclable Tins
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!