Spice Pots Tandoori Masala Curry Powder - Medium Heat - 40g
The Tandoori Masala Spice Pot is super versatile. This tangy tandoori spice blend pairs perfectly with chicken, prawns or vegetables. Simplify your curry cooking with Spice Pots!
An authentic Indian spice traditionally used in Northern Indian, Pakistani and Afghan cooking. The spices used vary from one region to another but after much testing, we have chosen this flavoursome, tandoori spice mix.
This funky little pot contains 11 different spices, so you don't have to waste space and money by buying loads of different spices that often go stale and take up loads of room in your cupboard!
For a dairy free option, you can use with almond milk or use with a little oil as a rub.
Makes a fabulous present to take to a dinner party, or for a student or a stocking filler!
- Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries, but less for marinades and seasoning
- Heat: Medium but very flavoursome
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Our tomato-based curries can be used as part of a healthy diet and low fat curry option
- Use By: Can be stored for up to 12 months after opening
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli powder, black pepper, cinnamon, fenugreek, cardamom, cloves, ginger powder, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Your store cupboard essential
- Weight: 40g in each tin
- 100% Recyclable Tins
How to use Spice Pots
- Step 1: Cook onions, ginger and garlic
- Step 2: Add Spice Pots spice, then add tomatoes, coconut milk or stock
- Step 3: Add meat, fish, vegetable or pulses
- Step 4: Enjoy a delicious, healthy curry with family or friends!